Small Outdoor Survival Tool & Knife for Molle Bags
SALE PRICE: $ 9.97
Never be without a knife on your MOLLE-equipped tactical bag again!
This super-handy survival tool and knife fits perfectly in your molle mesh, and features a hardened Stainless Steel Blade with a Rubber Grip & Sheath.
- Available Colors: Black or Army Green
- Knife: Blade: 1"; Length: 2 1/2"; Thickness: 1/4".
- Weight: 1.44 oz
- Packaging: 1pcs knife, 1pcs jacket, 1pcs rope.
You're making a very smart decision to purchase today because:
- THE ULTIMATE ATTACHMENT FOR YOUR MOLLE GEAR - This super-handy & compact survival knife fits all molle bags, pouches, backpacks, and gear so its always close by when you need it! Get 2 today!
- HIGHEST-QUALITY & MOST RUGGED - You'll love your tactical knife because its made-to-last and built from hardened stainless steel & super durable rubber, so it can handle whatever you throw at it. Get Yours Now!
- FIELD-TESTED & READY-FOR-ACTION - Our team has done the hard work to develop the perfect sized tactical knife for your everyday carry bag or tactical backpack. Its .86" long blade x 2.5" overall length x .16" thickness - so its super light, easy-to-carry, quick-to-find, and awesome to have! Click Add to Cart!
- LIMITED "UNDER CONTROL TACTICAL" EDITION - If you've ever owned an Under Control Tactical product, like our best selling tactical pen or compasses, you know that you can expect the highest quality products and unique features you won't find anywhere else. This molle tactical knive is awesome and you'll love it! Buy Now!
- 100% TOTAL & COMPLETE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE! - We stand behind our products and we know you're going to love them. That's why we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on All of Our Products. Shop with Absolute & Complete Confidence that you're making a very smart decision! Support our small family business, not the big nameless & faceless corporations!
We're so sure that you'll love your new Under Control Tactical MOLLE knife that you'll want to buy more than one!
Directions for use:
1. Slip webbing adapter adapter tabs under webbing.
2. Place sheath on top of webbing.
3. Lock webbing adapter pieces around sheath.
4. Insert knife into sheath.